- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Collinsville, IL, USA
- Full Time
paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, opportunity for growth, retirement package and year round work
No plumbing experience? No Problem! We are a growing, stable local company that has been in business since 1993. We were recently named as the number five small business to work for in the St. Louis area by Top Work Places and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch; and we were also named as the number nine best small business to work for in the state by the Best Places to Work for in IL and the Daily Herald Business Ledger. We are looking for individuals with sales experience interested in a long term career opportunity learning about the plumbing industry with on the job training. We offer top pay, paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, retirement package, and year round work. Must be clean-cut, drug-free and undergo a background check. No previous plumbing experience necessary!
- Estimating, selling and offering maintenance plans to customers
- Utilize all available tools to diagnose customer's plumbing issues
- Follow up with customers on pricing inquiries
- Be knowledgeable about existing product and service lines
- Educate customers on technology, features and benefits to improve sales/customer satisfaction
- Attend/participate in internal meetings and vendor training
- Work with appropriate personnel to develop strategies, tactics and contingency plans to obtain desired market share.
- Performs other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management.
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to explain and educate the customer in a way they can understand
- Previous Sales experience a plus
- Clean cut individual that takes pride in his/her appearance
- Dependable individual willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor while speaking to customers
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Self-motivated individual, who can thrive with little supervision
*Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
*Must be able to pass a background check.
*Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
***Company Vehicle with Fuel Provided