- 26-Jan-2017 to 27-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Collinsville, IL, USA
- Full Time
paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, retirement package, company vehicle
Are you confident, outgoing, driven and self-disciplined?
We are a growing local company and we were recently named one of the Best Places to work in Illinois and listed in the top 5 Top Work Places to work in the St. Louis area in the small businesses category. We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team! We offer top pay, paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, retirement packages. Must be clean-cut, drug-free and undergo a background check.
We are searching for a person looking for a career, not just a job.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Sales Coordinator's main responsibility is to involve jobs in order to maximize profitability of the company by properly managing customer's expectations, asking all pertinent questions and scheduling work appropriately.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Receive requests via phone, fax and email for quotations, orders and lead times
- Conduct sales of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services over the phone and at clients' locations
- Follow up with customers on pricing inquiries
- Contact manufacturers for current lead time information and special customer delivery requirements
- Assist outside sales for requests for customer related needs when required
- Become knowledgeable about existing product and service lines
- Educate customers on technology, features and benefits to improve sales and customer satisfaction
- Attend/participate in internal meetings and vendor training
- Evaluate problem accounts or orders
- Work with appropriate personnel to develop strategies, tactics and contingency plans to obtain desired market share
- Perform other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience; including cold calling, marketing/sales preferred.
- College courses in sales, marketing or business administration also preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Interpersonal and PC skills required.
- Highly motivated and ability to work individually and in a team environment.
**Must be clean-cut, drug-free and undergo a background check