- 25-Jan-2017 to 26-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Collinsville, IL, USA
- Full Time
paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, retirement package, company vehicle
We are a growing, stable local company that has been in business since 1993, and we are looking to add Experienced Electricians to our growing family. We were recently named as the number five small business to work for in the St. Louis area by Top Work Places and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch; and we were also named as the number nine best small business to work for in the state by the Best Places to Work for in IL and the Daily Herald Business Ledger. We are looking for skilled Electricians with at least two years' experience in the field.
We offer top pay, paid vacations, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, a retirement package and year round work.
- Ability to perform all electrical repairs and replacements to NEC and local codes
- Ability to safely perform on live and energized components on a daily basis
- Be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and explain all problems to customer
- Effectively coordinate with utility service providers (Ameren, SWEC, NES, MTEMC, CEMC, etc) and code officials
- Perform accurate and thorough electrical tune ups
- Perform calculations necessary for electrical work and invoicing purposes
- Comfortable asking for and accepting payment from customers
- Be professional at all times
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and electrical drawings
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Authorized to work in the US
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor while speaking to customers
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to participate in a team environment
Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record
Must be able to pass drug test and background check Excellent opportunity for the right candidate ***Hourly Rate- plus commission on jobs
*** Company vehicle with fuel provided